Black Pearl Tattoo
Aftercare for your Tattoo
1. Remove bandage after 1 hour. (no later!)
2. Clean immediately with a anti-bacterial liquid soap, making sure to thoroughly rinse off all soap after washing. Then pat your tattoo dry with clean paper towel only, till it has fully air dried. ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS PRIOR TO WASHING YOUR TATTOO!
3. Apply a light coating of Aquafor on the tattoo after washing and drying the tattoo. Continue to apply light coatings throughout the day(about 2-3 times daily is enough)of the Aquafor.
DO NOT LET YOUR TATTOO GET STUCK TO CLOTHING OR BED SHEETS, AS THIS WILL CAUSE POOR HEALING RESULTS! We recommend for the first 3 nights to apply a thin layer of Aquafor to the tattoo and cover/wrap the tattoo up with Saran Wrap to prevent this from happening. This also speeds up the healing process. In the morning you will want to wash the tattoo with soap and water after removing the Saran Wrap. Repeat the drying process and reapply a thin coat of Aquafor.
4.After the first 3 nights you do not need to use the Saran Wrap. Just apply thin coatings of Aquafor 2-3 times through out the day. After your tattoo has gone through any skin flaking/peeling that it may do. You can then start to apply Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion to your tattoo to keep the tattoo moisturized until it is fully healed. You will want to apply the lotion 2-3 times daily for a minimum of 2 weeks after.
5. KEEP YOUR TATTOO OUT OF THE SUN, POOL/WHIRLPOOL, OCEANS OR LAKES UNTIL FULLY HEALED!
6. A tattoo takes approximately 2 weeks to fully heal.
* AFTER YOU LEAVE. CARE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. USE COMMON SENSE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ARISE AT ANY TIME DURING THE HEALING PROCESS, PLEASE CALL US AT